• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fessing up on stupid things you have done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But JC does she still let you get your leg over with her.....or is that all over now?
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      She's probably shagging every swinging dick she can get her hands on behind your back. Not trying to worry you or anything....
      Why be worried?

There was a farmer in Denshaw who's wife was shagging a guy in the village. The unfortunate thing was the whole village new as the wife and her fancy man were blatant about it. This went on for years. Eventually, the farmer found out what was going on, took down his shotgun, drove into the village, shot them both and drove to the police station to surrender himself. The judge sentenced him to 3 months - Manslaughter due to diminished responsibility.

The Farmer still lives in Denshaw...
      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        But JC does she still let you get your leg over with her.....or is that all over now?
        Ohhhhhh Yesssss. Stops me wandering.
        You know you'll need us!

Comment

so it was worth you coming clean then in the end, better sex life than before the affar, prehaps there is a morrle there............
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

so it was worth you coming clean then in the end, better sex life than before the affar, prehaps there is a morrle there............

You're pissed again, aren't you gooner?
            You know you'll need us!

Comment

Originally posted by The Late, Great JC
              You're pissed again, aren't you gooner?

sorry churchill, sorry JC, - its Friday contracts ending hic. pub lunch hic...just a few beers hic..cup....must remember to save the receipts.
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

sorry churchill, sorry JC, - its Friday contracts ending hic. pub lunch hic...just a few beers hic..cup....must remember to save the receipts.
                n5gooner, you're not the great MC I've been searching for, are you?
                Is your name Mark and did you serve in the RAF?
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  You didn't, did you? Why? Deny everything, man!

A close friend of mine confessed to her boyfriend that she had had an affair. He had no idea and didn't suspect a thing. Since that day he has never trusted her and her friendships with men have been a secret.
                  Yes, of course, >cough<, a close errr friend of yours, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    Yes, of course, >cough<, a close errr friend of yours, eh?
                    Lucifer, it really is a friend of mine. I know you are shocked to learn that I have friends - it only happens occassionally
                    I can honestly state that I have never cheated on my wife. As you know, I have the purest of minds and am completely blind to other women.
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                      Lucifer, it really is a friend of mine. I know you are shocked to learn that I have friends - it only happens occassionally
                      I can honestly state that I have never cheated on my wife. As you know, I have the purest of minds and am completely blind to other women.
                      Go on, give her one. Look how well it turned out for JC.

Comment

Working...
                      X