• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP Members list leaked on the internet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    So to put my own compatriots above the interest of the likes of you is an 'awful view'. I've heard it all now!!!

I'm more convinced than ever that we should be looking after ourselves first, because you obviously don't appreciate our hospitality.
    As a matter of interest, what colour are your eyes and your hair?

Are you tall or short?

Slim or stocky?

Caucasian or otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      Quite ironic (at least I think so) that Mr Griffen and his cohorts are willing to appeal to the Human Rights Act (an act they oppose). Actually, if they cared for their membership they should be producing 1000s of "doctored" lists with names and adddresses from telephone directories, and publishing these lists over the web. Then, no employer could sack an employee for belonging to the BNP, as so many names on the lists wouldn't actually be those of members. Disinformation.
      Clearly the party has no ethics. Using an act they oppose just shows the depths they are willing to go to. Shoot, under their policy I'd have to go back to my ancestral homeland - a country I've never visited, can't speak the language of and was not born in.

I wonder what his opinion of Obama is? Perhaps we have already identified Obama's potential assassin...
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Last edited by milanbenes; 20 November 2008, 06:46. Reason: spelling

Comment

We all know that the BNP are a bunch of Nazis maquerading as politicians, have we not learnt anything in the past 65 years ?

You elect a facist right wing dictator and you get people purged, (not just minorities) on a whim, I have a grandma that lived through a time with millions were killed and entire nations destroyed in Europe during WW2 all because of facism triggering the whole event.

I say enough is enough and stamp this scum out with their hidden agendas, its just like Al Quaeda organising an "Equilibirum" Party in England which stands for "Justice and Equality" ... hidden agendas my friend, my ar*se !

And there are hidden agendas which benefit the individual politician (as with Labour and Conservatives) and there are hidden agendas which mean to victimise/terrorize certain groups in society (BNP) and I know the later is the road to thugery and ruin in this country or any other.

I say stick the BNP leader in a council flat in Brixton with no means of escape/transport out of the place for 10 months and let him confront his own fears and insecurities.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberTory View Post
            So to put my own compatriots above the interest of the likes of you is an 'awful view'. I've heard it all now!!!

I'm more convinced than ever that we should be looking after ourselves first, because you obviously don't appreciate our hospitality.
            Are you serious here or just mucking about? You aren't really so ignorant of closely adjacent nations that you thought she was Welsh are you?

Comment

Wow

Finally a thread that can be used to show what cr@p most of you generally type!!!

Comment

I do hope you lose your job soon, you arrogant woman.
                You really are a grade A prick.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  Are you serious here or just mucking about? You aren't really so ignorant of closely adjacent nations that you thought she was Welsh are you?
                  Reminds me of the story about Ian Paisley's daughter complaining vociferously about the use of gaelic on posters in public places, turned out they were in French and part of a tourism campaign.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    did somebody mention Welsh?

Anyway, everybody is entitled to their own views; as far as I'm concerned.

If I really really cared enough, or could be remotely bothered, I'd read what this BNP thing is about.

But I can't be bothered and don't care, so please ignore this post
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      But I can't be bothered and don't care, so please ignore this post
                      What post?

Comment

Working...
                      X