• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WotLK - How far in are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I don't have a problem with my ID being known. Quite why you would want to search the internet looking for a picture I don't know. You obviously didn't just stumble across it.

I suppose I should be quite flattered.
    I didnt search for it at all.. but I shall not disclose my source.

Comment

Forgot to mention that the annual PVP tournament awards some quite nice real life prizes:

At the world finals of the 2008 World of Warcraft Arena Tournament, the winning team will take home the impressive sum of $75,000. The second-place team will win $30,000, and the third-place team will be awarded $15,000. There will be cash prizes at each regional final as well, consisting of $15,000, $6,000, $3,000, and $1,500 for first, second, third, and fourth place respectively, while fifth- through eighth-place teams will each receive $600.
      http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/tournament/index.xml

A tad more profitable than being the forum's Mr. Clever/Nasty/better than everyone else..
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I play text based muds only...
        B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
          I play text based muds only...
          muds?

Comment

Since ive owned warcraft, I have spent on average 52mins every single day playing the game

thankfully that's only 00.02% of my life
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
            X