• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Women in IT - DevWeek 2009

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Yes. Has anyone met an attractive lady who can code?
    yes, different woman but also very good looking, fun to be with and again no names just in case she's reading this, knows me and get's embarrassed.. but yes it's you

The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

DevWeek 2009.

I think it's safe to assume Dev isn't short for Devilishly Handsome.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        DevWeek 2009.

No, but I bet they can fire off a one liner quicker than you can punch them in the face.
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          No, but I bet they can fire off a one liner quicker than you can punch them in the face.
          Print "Hello, World"
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Genius.

What a brilliant way to spend an afternoon. Challenging IT geeks to come up with a quip before you punch them in the mush.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Genius.

What a brilliant way to spend an afternoon. Challenging IT geeks to come up with a quip before you punch them in the mush.
              That sounds like an idea for a Plan B. I'm sure it could work at a fairground.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                DevWeek 2009.

I quite fancy some of them...but I do have a thing for nerds

Ah I wish the 2nd speaker had swapped an L for an N in his surname, then we would have had Mr Onion followed Mr Wheener
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  I quite fancy some of them...but I do have a thing for nerds
                  anything in trousers

Comment

anything in trousers
                    in the
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

anything in trousers
                      everyone except you
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...