• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread to complain about SandyDown being banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I like Sandydown, .
    liked
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nobody likes a racist.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I like Sandydown, I don't know why some people feel inclined to bully her.
        I thought it was him/her doing the bullying?

Comment

She tended to wind up the neo-cons which is no bad thing.

Bullying: Have a look through the posts, any exucse to have a go at her

Racism: Come on, no worse than many others. What about the "I'm voting BNP" brigade and countless racist slurs on Blacks and Asians. God forbid anyone say anything about Jews though!
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 10 November 2008, 13:27.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I thought it was him/her doing the bullying?
            No, it was him/her "doing" Ramadan.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Sandy who?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Surely it's time for an impassioned plea from milan about how unfair it is to ban people that have been on the board for a long time, and it's all the fault of the newbies.

Particularly ones with such offensive user names that should never have been allowed to register in the first place.

Bring back Sandy! I miss it already.
                So the longer one has been here the better ones posts become? IMO its the other way round.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  So the longer one has been here the better ones posts become? IMO its the other way round.
                  No - if you were on the "old board" then it was a veritable feast of comedy and entertainment. Corsets were required wearing, I believe, in case one inadvertently split ones sides whilst reading the forum.

Then, some new people decided to join CUK (perhaps as recently as 2006 or 2007) and after that it all went down hill.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    No - if you were on the "old board" then it was a veritable feast of comedy and entertainment. Corsets were required wearing, I believe, in case one inadvertently split ones sides whilst reading the forum.

Then, some new people decided to join CUK (perhaps as recently as 2006 or 2007) and after that it all went down hill.
                    Hmmm:

TheFaQQer

Comment

She tended to wind up the neo-cons which is no bad thing.

Bullying: Have a look through the posts, any exucse to have a go at her

Racism: Come on, no worse than many others. What about the "I'm voting BNP" brigade and countless racist slurs on Blacks and Asians. God forbid anyone say anything about Jews though!
                      I think the point is that SD was not a Muslim but was pretending to be one and then voicing very dubious "Muslim-like" opinions.
                      Like me saying that all Gays are an offence to God.
                      Bored.

Comment

Working...
                      X