• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Me? I'm sorting out the diving gear
    Charging the diving bailout bottles
    repairing the diving com's.
    making up a longer set of thermic lance cutting gear
    Making up new cables for the knife switch
    renewing the clutch cable on the truck.
    turning down 16 hardwood tapered pegs.

Not a lot really
    You'd find that lot wouldn't take you two days if you had two functioning arms
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm stuck on my couch post op after op number 3 on my ankle Thursday. Got to love the painkillers though.
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

moderating one of my forums

navigating on the Internet

looking for an IT Contract

updating my CV
        UK asp.net C# IT Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          im spending my weekend on World of Warcraft trying to level my character to as close to lvl 70 as possible before the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack is released next week..

and planning my new year trip to asia
          only got to lvl 56..
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

only got to lvl 56..
            You should spend more time on the bench if you want to get to lvl 70...
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

only got to lvl 56..
              Rubbish. Get a move on.

At least you won't have to go through the process of replacing level 70 epics.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
              X