• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SallyAnnes Thursday Fives!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is quite a tough one i'd say as right now im pretty narked [sic?] off at my ex and these q's are romance based..

1) The nicest thing anyone has ever done for you
    my mum and my brother flew out to meet me in Bangkok as a surprise for my birthday after i'd been travelling asia for 7 months

2) The most romantic moment of your life
    opening the door to a lighthouse my then girlfriend had rented for the weekend to find a candle lit dinner with champagne waiting and my birthday present on the table

3) The best thing you have ever eaten
    wild boar with fresh tagliatelle in a tomato based sauce and a glass of red wine in a countryside town while on a driving tour of tuscany

4) The best thing you have ever owned
    whatever the latest gadget i have bought is

5) The happiest period of your life
    travelling round asia or when i was a child, spending my days building bases and cycling as fast as i could everywhere
    Last edited by chef; 6 November 2008, 10:38.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      1) Marry me
      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        this is quite a tough one i'd say as right now im pretty narked [sic?] off at my ex and these q's are romance based..
        You think you've got a tough one? I'm pretty narked off at my ex, but I think she figures in most of them. Can't say that's a happy thought.

Comment

my mum and my brother flew out to meet me in Bangkok as a surprise for my birthday after i'd been travelling asia for 7 months
          Ah that's lovely. Obviously why you've turned out so nice.

opening the door to a lighthouse my then girlfriend had rented for the weekend to find a candle lit dinner with champagne waiting and my birthday present on the table
          Classy!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            You think you've got a tough one? I'm pretty narked off at my ex, but I think she figures in most of them. Can't say that's a happy thought.
            You could finish every sentence with "the b*tch", and I could slag her off afterwards, if that helps?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
              You could finish every sentence with "the b*tch", and I could slag her off afterwards, if that helps?
              No, I couldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                No, I couldn't.

Do you want to talk about it?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Do you want to talk about it?
                  Ah no, the person to talk about it with was her, and the time was then. Sorry I mentioned it, they're good questions.

Comment

Rate increase of 20%
                    During the Rate increase of 20%
                    3) The best thing you have ever eaten
                    Dinner from the Rate increase of 20%
                    4) The best thing you have ever owned
                    ipod from the Rate increase of 20%
                    5) The happiest period of your life
                    Right after the Rate increase of 20%

Comment

1) bf took me out on a proper first date, dinner and a movie
                      2) waltzing outside canary wharf one evening with a good mate (yes there were lots of drinks involved) whilst he sang sinatra stylee (romantic moments don't necessarily involve gf/bf)
                      3)king size prawns and clams eaten in a restaurant in portugal by the beach
                      4) my cats (who else can i talk to whilst on the bench)
                      5) now
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X