• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evil engine noises….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prostitute in the boot. Have had the same problem a couple of times. One extra blow with the hammer up-front will make for a more relaxing journey to the disused mine shaft.

Comment

Well, made it in okay this morning on the sport mode, although it was a rather skittish journey.

Planning to take it in the truckers lane tonight - all 60 miles back home.

Got the joys of exchanging it for a Ka this evening, not that I care, as at least it should point in a straight line.

Knew I should have bought a banger, not wasted moolahs on a new one....

If I do not make it back home safe, it has been good knowing you all. Look out for M62 accidents tonight.....

Comment

we can only pray
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          Well, made it in okay this morning on the sport mode, although it was a rather skittish journey.

Planning to take it in the truckers lane tonight - all 60 miles back home.

Got the joys of exchanging it for a Ka this evening, not that I care, as at least it should point in a straight line.

Knew I should have bought a banger, not wasted moolahs on a new one....

If I do not make it back home safe, it has been good knowing you all. Look out for M62 accidents tonight.....
          What you should've done is bought a decent motorway cruiser! One that is big, comfortable and built for Long journeys at relatively high speeds.

You got lured into a false economy by buying that piece of sh!t.

Comment

if your gonna buy 2nd hand oldish car get an audi, built like tank, weighs nearly as much as a tank, will last forever, quality german engineering
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
            X