• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Brillo,

don't be naive.

Alexey is onto a winner, you will one day be bragging to people in the pub that that guy they keep writing about on the times rich list, you used to chat to on a web forum

fairplay to Alexey, considering what he is onto, others would have flown off to spend time now with their new 'business people' friends and forgotten all of us losers chatting here on CUK

interesting to see will be if once he has collected his first pieces of gold, will he still have time to have a good banter here ?

Milan.
    Ohh! Spiteful

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      guru might be serving the finance market but he ain't working in finance.

HTH
      The finance market is serving me. HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

You have got another hour to consider your bids, I am off to feed squirerls and bidding will be closed at 16:30 UK time.

Comment

Don't forget my % Alex
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Don't forget my % Alex
            Of course not, and the good thing - no taxes as it's cash, good thing territorial waters do not extend too far from shores

Comment

bogey,

there was no spite intended in that post

where is the spiteful part of that post ?

Milan.

Comment

Alexey,

you know, I'm a bit simple, and I'm confused ?

Are you offering to sell a % to any of us losers here if we are interested ?

If yes then I am interested.

Milan.

Comment

Alexey is onto a winner, you will one day be bragging to people in the pub that that guy they keep writing about on the times rich list, you used to chat to on a web forum

fairplay to Alexey, considering what he is onto, others would have flown off to spend time now with their new 'business people' friends and forgotten all of us losers chatting here on CUK

interesting to see will be if once he has collected his first pieces of gold, will he still have time to have a good banter here ?

Milan.
                  WHS

Comment

How much do I need to invest for a 5% share?

Comment

bogey,

there was no spite intended in that post

where is the spiteful part of that post ?

Milan.
                      Oh well - severe irony then.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X