• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very big SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Who rattled your cage this morning?
    I thought it was quite a reasonable measured post considering. If anyone else starting putting up threads "placeholder for this", "placeholder for that" then people would not be happy.

Just as well we all love atw so much.....

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      <placeholder for coming soon very big SKA news>

Creating a buzz. Great. Prices can only go up. Is it a new paradigm?
      Bored.

Comment

I am sure TwATty has some hold over the mods. He gets away with so much and threads that we would get moved to LR remain where he puts them.

He may own CUK, or the servers it runs on, or he is having an affair with one or more of the mods. Or CUK just likes him because he generates so much traffic.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Or CUK just likes him because he generates so much traffic.
          light relief used to generate lots of traffic - too much - so post counts removed.

hence that only leaves your other possibility.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            light relief used to generate lots of traffic - too much - so post counts removed.
            i think we should petition for a tpd day. on the anniversary of this great thread being created (4th november) light relief post counts should be reassigned. what about it mods?
            Last edited by DS23; 23 October 2008, 09:17. Reason: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              i think we should petition for a tpd day. on the anniversary of this great thread being created (4th november) light relief post counts should be reassigned. what about it mods?
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

At a very mimum it would be nice to have to re-instated just for the day!

Comment

exactly - just for the day.

Comment

the only ones to display

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                      the only ones to display
                      even better!

Comment

Working...
                      X