• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

first car / current car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Can we please have a "conforming to stereotype" emoticon
    I was going to post something similar and make a quip about "another DA's" original choice of name (and car) - but then I thought people in glass houses............(although on the car front I would like to ask for three old V8 powered cars to be taken into account m'lud)

Comment

First car was a parent's hand me down:
      Renault 18 1.7 TS Estate (white though, that's trendy now
      Merc CLK 320 (that I bought because I couldn't afford not to, oooooh how wrong I was)

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        Jenson Interceptot/Jaguar X type
        Mondeo.

Peugeot 206 / Ford Focus

(and a Network Rail season ticket!!).

Comment

Can we please have a "conforming to stereotype" emoticon

Hey not my fault, I love cars, was brought up with cars, semi mechanic, regularly spend time out at Manx TT, Nurbergring and Santa Pod, recruitment is just to pay for the Snap On tools! :-)
          Last edited by Another Dodgy Agent; 13 October 2008, 20:02.
          I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            Mondeo.

Peugeot 206 / Ford Focus

(and a Network Rail season ticket!!).
            Ka -your missus has the Focus, you're just in denial.
            Last edited by voodooflux; 13 October 2008, 20:14.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post
              Hey not my fault, I love cars, was brought up with cars, semi mechanic, regularly spend time out at Manx TT, Nurbergring and Santa Pod, recruitment is just to pay for the Snap On tools! :-)
              and what "snap on tool" is that?
              Do you have a beard/moustache?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Another Dodgy Agent View Post

I have to say that it is one thing to be interested in/fascinated by cars, but to come on here and shout about it suggests that you are a very shallow and sad individual.
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

First car I owned: Peugeot 205 1.6 GTX

Current Cars:

Audi A4 2.8 V6
                  Lexus IS200 2.0 V6
                  BMW 530i SE V6

(I think there's a pattern )
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I have to say that it is one thing to be interested in/fascinated by cars, but to come on here and shout about it suggests that you are a very shallow and sad individual.

Nah, I like what I like and I like what I do. A shallow and sad individual is someone that has no interest and nothing to be interested in. On the contrary my friend, I love cars and bikes, always have done, always will and I am not shouting about it, I save that for the M class Beemer car club, the TVR club, the pistonheads gang and my mates. However you would be amazed by the people that have an issue with people being into cars? It gob smack's me sometimes, its like, you dare not mention what you drive for fear of upsetting xxx. Personally my view is feck em' if they don't like it, tough!

Get a life for feck's sake, BTW if your mondeo is a new one its styling suggest Aston Martin, honest!
                    I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

and what "snap on tool" is that?
                      Do you have a beard/moustache?
                      Get a life you ponce!

Comment

Working...
                      X