• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which MP3 Player

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean they've improved on the Real-to Real tape deks?
    I heard that 4 track was the next Big thing!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
      £160? Call yourself an IT contractor? Lash out on an Xda IIs for £500 - I think it works as an MP3 player, although I haven't yet tried out mine for that.

A colleague bought an Xda IIs a month or two ago, and sent it back on the grounds it was hanging all the time. I reckon it was because he installed bootleg software, with slightly outdated versions, such as TomTom v3.

But I'd be interested in other peoples' experiences, good or bad, with the Xda IIs if anyone has one.
      I'll agree with that. Got an Orange M2000, which is the same phone, with a 1Gb SD card. Use it to listen to music whenever I've got to take the train or if I'm doing an install when it's quiet.

The other advantage is it'll play movies as well as many other types of media.
      Discuss PDA/Smartphones
      Yeovil Town FC - the real green & whites

Comment

Working...
      X