• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are Sven Goran Eriksson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman
    I think its about time you English soccar goons realise ENGLAND WILL NEVER BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD...EVER AGAIN!

Once you guys realise this then we will be able to move on.

Mailman
    Mailman, you're even a failure as a troll. Shouldn't you be sticking your nose up George Bush's arse?
    Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
    You know you'll need us!

Comment

I think its about time you English soccar goons realise ENGLAND WILL NEVER BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD...EVER AGAIN!

Once you guys realise this then we will be able to move on.
      Australians will never win anything that requires brains - so should they "move on" too?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
        Have to agree with the Beckham comment. Beckham hasn't really cut it for a long time now. I guess Fergie was right to offload the hyped up chav
        Fergie is no mug.

By the way Tony, do you know what time they are getting down the pub tonight?

Comment

Wendigo, I take it you'd play A.Cole and Bridge on the left. How do you see this working? Would Bridge drop deep to cover whilst Cole overlaps and pushes down the flank?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
            Wendigo, I take it you'd play A.Cole and Bridge on the left. How do you see this working? Would Bridge drop deep to cover whilst Cole overlaps and pushes down the flank?
            Yes. They appear to be the best two left-sided players we have.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
              Yes. They appear to be the best two left-sided players we have.
              Interesting idea. My only concern would be creating a void behind the two left wingbacks. Although, if the DMC stays deep, cover can be provided.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Australians will never win anything that requires brains - so should they "move on" too?
                I though Mailman was a Kiwi?

Just found a stats site - it might make you feel better that the English have won more nobel prizes than everyone except the Americans
                http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/peo_nob_pri_lau_cap
                http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/peo_nob_pri_lau

It also tells us that the USA is only the 24th "most murderous" country in the world
                http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_mur_cap

Comment

Originally posted by insight14
                  I though Mailman was a Kiwi?
                  Is there a difference?

Comment

Apparently not to moronic english soccar goons

Face the truth guys...England is tulip at soccar like they are tulip at combating islamic terrorism.

The sooner you goons realise your team is tulip...the sooner you will realise its better to support the German or French soccar team

Mailman

Comment

England is tulip at soccar like they are tulip at combating islamic terrorism.
                      And where did that bit come from?

Mailman, you're a twat.
                      Oh Jesus - Disaster Management Ltd.
                      You know you'll need us!

Comment

Working...
                      X