• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

why we're all currently f###ed, the movie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks chef. i enjoyed the 1st film and didn't realise there would be a sequel.

have you revolutionised your conscience and joined the movement?

Comment

Originally posted by BigTime View Post
      thanks chef. i enjoyed the 1st film and didn't realise there would be a sequel.

have you revolutionised your conscience and joined the movement?
      i wouldnt go that far, there are some interesting concepts and ideas raised in the film, it was passed on to me by a good friend who happens to be somewhat of an activist in the palastinian/israeli conflict..

i thought it was a good movie, definately worth watching once and I can see how their ideas would be for the greater good but in reality I cant see how it could be implemented.. yet
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        i wouldnt go that far, there are some interesting concepts and ideas raised in the film, it was passed on to me by a good friend who happens to be somewhat of an activist in the palastinian/israeli conflict..

i thought it was a good movie, definately worth watching once and I can see how their ideas would be for the greater good but in reality I cant see how it could be implemented.. yet
        Is this a second part to the first zeit- movie ?

Certainly very interesting and am looking forward to watch it.

This type of movie is what raises the 9/11 suspicion in some people that had watched the Loose Change movie. Once it gets explained to you in a simple talk , you start to realize that it makes sense. You will still not change for your mid-life married with kids existence has put the survival and well being of your family above all matters , matters of enormous conspiration included.

Comment

Thanks for the links!

(The Michael Moore one, obviously )

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
            Is this a second part to the first zeit- movie ?

Certainly very interesting and am looking forward to watch it.

This type of movie is what raises the 9/11 suspicion in some people that had watched the Loose Change movie. Once it gets explained to you in a simple talk , you start to realize that it makes sense. You will still not change for your mid-life married with kids existence has put the survival and well being of your family above all matters , matters of enormous conspiration included.
            credulous congenital idiots with inadequate faculties of judgement.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
            X