• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B Ideas ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    Forgive me sir. Actually most of my posts , are information seeking , constructive conversations. I do have a few attacks and offenses but these are fruit of my weird character and personal need for dominance ... On the other hand I was humiliated and treated like scum ....

Anyway ,It is just that I can't imagine myself , if I were well off or had busy bizness , posting pointless comments or helping others that don't deserve help....
    Posting pointless comments is a habit I've fallen into over the years on this forum.
    My busy business (Just the one now) practically runs itself (delegation)
    Helping others and being nice to people is what I am and what I do.

HTH
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Posting pointless comments is a habit I've fallen into over the years on this forum.
      My busy business (Just the one now) practically runs itself (delegation)
      Helping others and being nice to people is what I am and what I do.

HTH
      good business that runs itself , what else can one possibly want ? Now get the heck out of here and head to Barbados or the Virgin girl. ehhh Islans. ....

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
        good business that runs itself , what else can one possibly want ? Now get the heck out of here and head to Barbados or the Virgin girl. ehhh Islans. ....
        I enjoy what I do. it is fun and it is extremely satisfying, which is why I sold the IT support business to my manager and went on to the diving and marine civil's full time.

Have you seen my webpage pictures in the link below.
        How much fun is that
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Hmm! My spell check says it's spelt correctly in my post

Bad spell check! Bad!
          Stationery and stationary are both correctly spelt words. They are, however, not the same word.

I halve a spell chequer two!

Comment

Well I am wise enough to know that. But it is easy to start up online with 20 k... I mean there is all sorts of tulipe you can do ... sell stuff , forums , etc .
            put it in the bank, safe as houses

Comment

I have a plan b up and running (has been for several years).

It is a online villa rental company and generates about £55K p.a profit.

HOWEVER, it requires about 3 times the effort as IT Contracting in terms of effort, dealing with customers, villa owners, payments, bookings, complaints, advertising, SEO, website, etc, etc.

Bottom line is get a bum-on-seat contract, sit back safe in the knowledge there is no easier way of making money for almost no effort.

HTH

Comment

Benes plan b update

release #1 success

release #2 will begin very soon

good luck with your plan b's everybody

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Benes plan b update

release #1 success

release #2 will begin very soon

good luck with your plan b's everybody

Milan.
                  Milan that is less exciting than ska news.

Comment

my plan b isnt going that well, every time i scratch the silver off the cards all i get is 2 of each picture
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Why don't you start a "Pimp your A3" business?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X