• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Went for (another) curry tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    How did she take the news?
    They have been split up for ages.... don't you lot take any of the stuff posted on this forum in?

Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      I should be on Eggheads
      Boneheads
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Crazy night working at the Raj last night, my mistress came in with her husband and they had a blazing row! At least she stormed out of their house and came round my place later on for some incredible sex.

One bloke got so upset by the row he left his lamb tikka massala. Couldn't say I blamed him, we ran out of lamb months ago. The freezer's running pretty low on rat...

Hal 9000 was in there last night too, I'm sure he used to be the bloke who poo'd on the tube.

Honestly, it gets wierder by the minute in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
          Crazy night working at the Raj last night
          Next time I click my fingers you ******* come quick... then I might leave a tip
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Next time I click my fingers you ******* come quick... then I might leave a tip
            I did. Right in your Sag Paneer.

HTH

Comment

HTH

Comment

Think I'm going to sell one of my restaurants, the Raj.
                Turns out one of my waiters (weird looking fellow with a hygiene problem) is having an affair with some ugly obese munter of a wife.
                She always comes in and has a row with her husband who looks like he's just passed an audition for Dumb and Dumber.
                Then there's this guy who looks like a serial rapist who comes in alone, always has a lamb (yeah right ) tikka masala and stares at everyone else.
                The other punters all seem to be incontinent.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

HTH
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Phew! This deodorant really isn't cutting it. I'm starting to reek as much as the boss.

The buffoon was in with his wife last night, too. She's doesn't say no to the occasional Meat Shazlik either, I can tell you! The suspension on that Aygo is definitely on the way out...

I reckon he's going to sell the place soon. Fancies himself as a day trader.

Comment

Phew! This deodorant really isn't cutting it. I'm starting to reek as much as the boss.

The buffoon was in with his wife last night, too. She's doesn't say no to the occasional Meat Shazlik either, I can tell you! The suspension on that Aygo is definitely on the way out...

I reckon he's going to sell the place soon. Fancies himself as a day trader.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X