• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Propoganda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Wind your neck in son.
    The self appointed interweb police strikes again!

oh the irony....

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      The self appointed interweb police strikes again!

oh the irony....
      Why don't you stop yapping on like a little terrier? You're not impressing anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Why don't you stop yapping on like a little terrier? You're not impressing anyone.
        Stop worrying about what everyone else is thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Stop worrying about what everyone else is thinking.
          You might understand some of the words, but you don't really have a grasp of the English language, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Gonzo is the one with the big nose
            You know what they say about men with big noses.

Or whas it men with big feet?

Either way, it isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              For goodness sake, I've changed it.

And to explain the comment, because PB mentioned me first as an apparent stooge of Labour in supporting the idea of ID cards then I'm claiming he's a stooge of the undesirables of this society in not wanting them brought in, please note that does not mean I'm calling him an undesirable.

Before you all jump on the bandwagon, I didn't get involved in this thread until PB mentioned me. Some people really shouldn't dish it if they can't take it.

Cross me, my friends or family and I most certainly am.
              This suggests some kind of equivalence between the justifiable suggestion that someone who keeps on parroting Home Office and New Lie propaganda and the idea an opponent is in some way in league or has common cause with a variety of reprehensible criminals.

In particular, but by no means the only case, your contention that ID cards are the "first step to secure borders" (aside from being nonsense) is straight from the Home Office press release, so it's not as if you don't have form.

It is such a shame that the very few people in favour of ID cards cannot do any better than this in support of them, and refuse to debate any of the real issues and evidence.

For my part, I apologise sincerely (and publicly on here) for the personal nature of what I posted (the retard comment - not clever) - I let myself down because I was riled by the vicious and personal implication of what was posted.

It's not banter, it's not funny, it's not just a bit of a jolly, it's pushing my buttons, and you did a great job because I rose to the baiting.

This news just in; when you and your Stalinist mates have forced me to hand over management of my identity to you and your Home Office chums, there will still be plenty of murderers, rapists, dole cheats, and illegal immigrants, and they will still be laughing at all of us for falling for such a stupid idea and paying so much money for something so hopeless and wasting so much time and money on the majority of us innocents instead of concentrating our efforts on the wrongdoers.

Despite the range of abusive suggestions you've made, I'll still be the one with no criminal record and no skeletons to hide, just a simple desire not to hand over my identity to this and all future governments to look after as if I am their slave and not their paymaster.
              Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 1 October 2008, 22:27.

Comment

The rational mature debate still in full flow I see
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Fossett's ID card found

Maybe:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7647303.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                    For my part, I apologise sincerely (and publicly on here) for the personal nature of what I posted (the retard comment - not clever) - I let myself down because I was riled by the vicious and personal implication of what was posted.

It's not banter, it's not funny, it's not just a bit of a jolly, it's pushing my buttons, and you did a great job because I rose to the baiting.
                    I apologise for offending you, it wasn't my intention and as you've made clear it offended you personally. I have removed the comment and replaced it, which on hindsight would have been a better comment in the first place. Again, I'm sorry.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      I apologise for offending you, it wasn't my intention and as you've made clear it offended you personally. I have removed the comment and replaced it, which on hindsight would have been a better comment in the first place. Again, I'm sorry.
                      Can you two stop flirting and just book a room (Or set up a webcam al la Xeno).
                      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                      X