• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Eid everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Speaking of meals - for the CUK do - why don't we go somewhere and have a slap up Christmas dinner with crackers, hats, the lot? I could investigate something along those lines? What do you think?
    Xmas dinner

Sorry have no idea why people like that awful menu of dry turkey and over cooked Brussels sprouts.

(pls note am not criticising Xmas, just the typical Enlish Xmas menu )

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      Xmas dinner

Sorry have no idea why people like that awful menu of dry turkey and over cooked Brussels sprouts.

Yeah, we should change it to a pork or ham for Xmas!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
        Yeah, we should change it to a pork or ham for Xmas!!
        You should !! Muslims and Jews don't eat pork - so to be distinct perhaps you should have it, this way no muslim or jew can share your joys !!

Comment

You should !! Muslims and Jews don't eat pork - so to be distinct perhaps you should have it, this way no muslim or jew can share your joys !!
          We always have Turkey & Roast Pork
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Xmas dinner

Maybe you should ask someone who knows what they are doing to cook you xmas dinner.
            My turkey is never less than succulent and my sprouts are perfect.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              Speaking of meals - for the CUK do - why don't we go somewhere and have a slap up Christmas dinner with crackers, hats, the lot? I could investigate something along those lines? What do you think?
              Good plan
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                Maybe you should ask someone who knows what they are doing to cook you xmas dinner.
                My turkey is never less than succulent and my sprouts are perfect.
                I have heard you've nice sprouts
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

this way no muslim can share your joys !!
                  I see, so are you a muslim?
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I have heard you've nice sprouts
                    OK, who have you been talking to? That picture isn't me, I wasn't even there!
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                      I see, so are you a muslim?
                      Oh Crap - not sure we can face another 15 pages of is she/isn't she.....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X