• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Sub Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Probably used the n-word.
    negative equity?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      negative equity?
      Nu Labour

As his edited post said, just a couple of days. A little n*** would not have been as bad but in large letters when people read the forum from work could not be ignored.

Need him back in time for the sweepstake on house price falls in Sept so could not ban for a whole week
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
        Need him back in time for the sweepstake on house price falls in Sept so could not ban for a whole week
        He'll be back - its the only place he can indulge his delusional millionaire fantasies.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          indulge his delusional millionaire fantasies.
          You're both thick as thieves with regards to those fantasies.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            You're both thick as thieves with regards to those fantasies.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

What size 'n word' gets a ban?

DPs font size wasn't as large as Churchill's also successful attempt as I recall. I've seen small n**** written without a problem, so how big do n**** have to be before they are deemed offensive?

Comment

I'm still trying to think of a bad word starting with N that has 4 letters.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

DPs font size wasn't as large as Churchill's also successful attempt as I recall. I've seen small n**** written without a problem, so how big do n**** have to be before they are deemed offensive?
                  As far as I am concerned the bigger the better!

I have only ever heard the term used on cuk anyway - never heard it anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    I'm still trying to think of a bad word starting with N that has 4 letters.

N***
                    Rhymes with a certain weird-looking Icelandic chanteuse.
                    HTH
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

Anything past 36D....oooh...errr hang on

Comment

Working...
                      X