• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lawn Mower!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electrolux automower, sit back and drink wine instead of trudging round and round

the muts nuts

http://www.automower.co.uk/
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      Get yourself a new one Sal - he sounds like a flipless layabout...
      Ahhhh leave him. He's just a new hubby - I dont want to burden the poor lamb with loads of chores!! I like him nice and happy and feckless for now - chores will come when we have kids

Anyway....I've got a gardener coming out to see us on Saturday Found him on Yell, he lives local and has all his own (petrol sourced) stuff, so Bob's your uncle!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Ahhhh leave him. He's just a new hubby - I dont want to burden the poor lamb with loads of chores!! I like him nice and happy and flipless for now - chores will come when we have kids

Anyway....I've got a gardener coming out to see us on Saturday Found him on Yell, he lives local and has all his own (petrol sourced) stuff, so Bob's your uncle!

So, you're fattening your other half up for the kill, yes?
        (You're so evil!)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Ahhhh leave him. He's just a new hubby - I dont want to burden the poor lamb with loads of chores!! I like him nice and happy and flipless for now - chores will come when we have kids
          You make it sound as if you're experienced in breaking them in
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

A classic mistake for the first time "animal mower purchaser" a sheep is a better alternative, if you can trust your neighbours...
            B00med!

Comment

Working...
            X