• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Winter Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...the moderator's have stopped the fun...
    B00med!

Comment

Nope, Fed Unch.

Sorry, wrong thread !
      Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 16 September 2008, 18:17.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Site seems down.

I have to say I really find a number of them incredibly irritating. Some very clever people there, it's a pity they don't use their obvious cleverness for getting a proper job.

I mean, Bookworms 18000 posts. Not even AtW could match that!

Though saying that, he's not had a shag in 20 years, so he has that in common.

Oracle, can you access it?
        Last edited by MarillionFan; 16 September 2008, 19:50.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh my god - apart from the initial excitement of finding out MF was back, this thread has to be the dullest thing I've ever read!

Why are yous narrating a tedious thread from another forum, which is even more tedious than this one?!!!!

Desist!!!!!!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Oh my god - apart from the initial excitement of finding out MF was back, this thread has to be the dullest thing I've ever read!

Why are yous narrating a tedious thread from another forum, which is even more tedious than this one?!!!!

Desist!!!!!!
            And you have to comment why?

Surely married life isn't that boring...?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              And you have to comment why?

Surely married life isn't that boring...?
              I just saw you logged in and wanted to grab your attention honey
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                I just saw you logged in and wanted to grab your attention honey
                I know.

How are you babe?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I mean, Bookworms 18000 posts. Not even AtW could match that!
                  If post counts not cruelly snatched then there would be a few here with that many posts.

HTH

Comment

"It was clear that the OP had a closed mind anyway and appeared far more interested in plugging clamping/a particular PPC than looking at alternatives. I very much doubt whether he ever had or has a car park at all. Clearly the site is rattling both PPCs and clampers who feel the need to come on here and pontificate so I guess everyone should keep up the good work."

So MF you are being accused of the following:

1) Having a closed mind
                    2) Not having a car park at all
                    3) Clamping illegally parked cars for a living

Give them a piece of your mind I say. Seems quite hard to get banned there. I have had about 5 posts deleted and all others are under moderation

Comment

Yep, I thought that was a complete load of toss. Really overrating themselves.

From a laymans point though, their arguments and their lack or taking a stance or responsbility really means that clamping is the best answer.

It reminds of discussions about what to do with Germany just before the war.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X