• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ordering a H.I.P

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Bob Shawadiwadi's a CUK legend (and it only took him 14 posts!)
    I have sneaking suspicion that our Bob is actually one of Xoggoth's creations.

If only he had kept blogging.

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      Give it a few years and I'm sure the next Tory Govt will bin them...

Yup. They have said that they will abolish HIPS as well as IR35. Lovely those Tories.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
        Yup. They have said that they will abolish HIPS as well as IR35. Lovely those Tories.
        And you believed it?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          And you believed it?

Yes, I believe it. Not all parties are overtaxing-liars. There used to be a bit of honesty and competence in government prior to 1997. Hard to believe but true. The ERM was a blip, but all governments will make some mistakes. Unfortunately this lot make clangers virtually every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            Unfortunately, they can't abolish the energy certificates, they have been foisted upon us by the EU (though they can valid for longer).

tim

Comment

Working...
            X