• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it with really long and uninteresting thread titles these days on CUK General

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    They're obviously fascinating to the people involved. Or at least, they find them an more interesting way of passing time than watching the paint dry.

Maybe you're too stupid to follow the intellectual cut and thrust of the debate:

A - sez you
    B - sez you
    A - pillock
    B - prat

etc.
    I think the ending should have been f**k off seriously......

Comment

Ah the millionaire Dim Prawn is feeling left out
      I guess you'd like all threads to be titled "Doomed" and to regurgitate the useless crap spouted by the press eh?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I blame spellcheckers. most of them couldn't spell well enough for long thread titles before they came along
        Its speculators driving up the length of titles. Pure greed.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Ah the millionaire Dim Prawn is feeling left out
          I guess you'd like all threads to be titled "Doomed" and to regurgitate the useless crap spouted by the press eh?
          Don't you get tired of being insightful, witty and cutting all the time?
          Last edited by DimPrawn; 2 September 2008, 13:55.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Don't you tired of being insightful, witty and cutting all the time?
            Eh? And there I was thinking I was just describing the facts
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Don't you get tired of being insightful, witty and cutting all the time?
              Dont you get tired of reading the daily mail? It depresses me just thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Dont you get tired of reading the daily mail? It depresses me just thinking about it.

fantasising about being rich in your terrace in Swindon.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  fantasising about being rich in your terrace in Swindon.
                  and more of it here - http://forums.contractoruk.com/620750-post49.html

Comment

I would still be interested to see a calculation of how much money a [hypothetical] person owning £500,000 in property and £500,000 in cash this time last year is losing per day. Not a paper millionaire anymore I guess.

Any resemblance to a real person whether alive or using another ID is purely co-incidental.

Comment

Working...
                    X