• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Kelly ~ why he couldn't have killed himself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by serverlad View Post
    blair or bush killed him he gave the order or the CIA. he was gonna expose them about Iraq then they would be war criminals if they arnt already.
    And what exactly did Kelly know that nobody else did? They did not even kill Saddam (even though they easily could) who could have spilled a lot of beans about Rumsfield, Bush etc - yet they did not kill that guy (and they easily could without any traces), so why the heck would they kill somebody like Kelly who could not have possibly known anything serious? Maybe swamp's theory is correct but it is totally insane to suggest Blair or Bush did anything like this. Frankly I personally think that anybody who murders in this country is a complete retard - this is the country of Sherlock Holmes for christs sake - murders are very well investigated in my view (based on 10 years of observations), including those that took place very long time ago - the only people who are not stupid and still do it are assassins like Lugovoi, also stupid enough to get caught.

Comment

Originally posted by serverlad View Post
      blair or bush killed him he gave the order or the CIA.
      Here is how dictatorships kill people:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...lled_in_Russia

Do you see how long this list is? And that list does not include cases like this:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Also suicide - also no motive (to kill himself) at all.

That list does not include people who died from strange illnesses - at least 2 cases seem to indicate polonium was used - Litvinenko was 3rd.

That's how opressive regimes work and to suggest UK or USA do same stuff is insanely stupid.

Comment

Such a shining example of what true democracy is
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I reckon Barry George did it. I am certain that Police forensics could find something to pin it on him. Or maybe it was Colin Stagg.

Comment

‘He ordered steak and he was holding his knife very oddly in the palm of his right hand, with his wrist crooked, trying to cut the meat.

‘He told me that some time ago he had broken his right elbow and it was never fixed properly, so he had real problems with it. It was painful and it never regained its strength.
            Sounds very odd to me. Why would a man who can't use a knife order a steak? Load of bunkum. He topped himself.

Comment

Working...
            X