• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    But you have to be.

My faith in human nature would evaporate if I thought such a sad sack of shyt as you come across as, was, in fact, an actual 'person' (in the loosest sense of the word) rather than somebody's idea of a wind-up.

And what 'debate'? Was there a 'debate'?

Comment

But you have to be.

My faith in human nature would evaporate if I thought such a sad sack of shyt as you come across as, was, in fact, an actual 'person' (in the loosest sense of the word) rather than somebody's idea of a wind-up.

And what 'debate'? Was there a 'debate'?
      Word of advice lad... you might think the name calling is clever.. but avoiding the word censor is not a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        Word of advice lad... you might think the name calling is clever.. but avoiding the word censor is not a good idea
        Lad? Lad????

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Thats better lad... carry on taking my advice and behaving and you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            Thats better lad... carry on taking my advice and behaving and you will be fine.
            Sorry old chap, but you seem to be a busted flush.

Time to invent a new persona.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Who do you reckon has the most sockpuppets on here?
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Sorry old chap, but you seem to be a busted flush.

Time to invent a new persona.
                How about "Sinex" as your next alt Id tay.

A little squirt that gets up your nose

Keep up the good work
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  Sasguru without a doubt. he has more personalities than the average small country.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Sasguru without a doubt. he has more personalities than the average small country.
                    That would be the tiny principality of Sasguria, which nestles between the moist thigh of Northern Italy and the plump milky teats of Switzerland, n'est pas?

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      Would you like me to list mine?
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X