• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My date tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not been on here for a few months and the last time i was i'm sure you were still deciding between your Wife and PlanB....i take it you went with PlanB or is there something i have missed. ??

Play hard to get......Women cost too much money to maintain
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
      As in "we need to have a chat"?

'cus that still means you've blown it, she's just waiting to tell you.
      No No No. We're texting. Everythings's cool.

Edit: someone said I was turning into El Duder. I think they were right.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        Edit: someone said I was turning into El Duder. I think they were right.
        To be honest I thought you were El Duder....

Comment

Originally posted by crimdon View Post
          To be honest I thought you were El Duder....
          What do you newbies know. Eh? Nuffink! El Duder was a sad desperate lonely individual with a willy the size of a baby carrot. Hang on a sec!

Comment

If your date gives you any grief, can you not just fold her up and put her back under the bed?
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I'd say it was pretty obvious she was getting your texts and just bottled it.

Put yourself in her shoes - in her mind, she could see this IT nerd with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding a pot noodle, whizzing down the back roads of southern england, desperate for female company (a shag). Woman don't like it when their men are desperate (I should know )
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                I'd say it was pretty obvious she was getting your texts and just bottled it.

Put yourself in her shoes - in her mind, she could see this IT nerd with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding a pot noodle, whizzing down the back roads of southern england, desperate for female company (a shag). Woman don't like it when their men are desperate (I should know )
                With a name like "Sausage Surprise" I can believe you're desperate. I have an image of a man with a Pot Noodle on his lap, with the sausage surprise waiting to be exposed by a lady tucking into the aforementioned luxury snack.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                  So, got chatting to this lady I "met" via a well-known dating website. She said she was going round to her friend's place for a glass of wine or two, why didn't I drive down to Dorset (from Maidenhead) to pick her up, then we'd go out for a drink, I could stay over (in the spare room of course).

So I said I'd think about it. Had a shower, sent her a text asking for her friend's postcode where I would pick her up from. No reply.

Set off along the M4. Stopped off and called her, left a voicemail. No reply.

Went down the A34, onto the A303, stopped off at a Little Chef for a coffee. Sent another text and left another message. No reply.

Decided to turn around and go home, after all, I didn't know where I was aiming for.

Got home, ate tea, drank lots of red wine. Received a text. "So sorry, didn't have a signal at my friend's house, thought you weren't coming".

Okay, so I was pissed off, spent 2.5 hours in car, did 120 mile round trip for nothing. Replied to her text in that vein, now she won't speak to me.

Have I blown it? Or did she? Should I give her a second chance?
                  I can tell you work in IT
                  Last edited by unemployed; 1 September 2008, 19:03.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    If your date gives you any grief, can you not just fold her up and put her back under the bed?

Comment

Moose,

is there an omnibus edition ?

I seem to have missed a few episodes, can we catch up from the last episode I saw, it was the one where:

Moose was living with a woman/wife and children ?

Moose was using the messenger at work and told some bird that he loved her and she didn't respond

few months later.,...

now Moose is on dating websites and driving blindly somewhere hoping to get a ride.

Please can you fill in the gaps.

Ta,

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X