• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gerrard gets his excuses in early

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    I would have them play much more often than once every two years. One of the strengths of any team is that they get used to playing with each other and knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each of the players.

I would suggest that in the final qualifiying stages they play as a regular club team but then the clubs that lose a player wouldn't agree and the national association couldn't afford the fees that such players get.
    Er, excuse me if I'm wrong, but you're a girlie aren't you? Are you qualified to have an opinion on football? Or did your boyfriend/husband write that?

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
      Mike Bassett
      what a pity he's fictional!

tim

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        Who has flopped every time he has played in a big game for England. Funny how the other countries world class players perform when it matters.
        Gerrard hasn't flopped every time he has played for England... the game away to Andorra when England were 0-0 at half time, crowd on their backs, he dragged the team by the scruff of the neck and scored 2 goals to get the result.

Ronaldo didn't really perform in the Euro's did he ?

Comment

Working...
        X