• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How come...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of liberalist lilly livered fawning over-accommodating pantywaists if you ask me.

Kill em all and the world will be a better place to live.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Bunch of liberalist lilly livered fawning over-accommodating pantywaists if you ask me.

Kill em all and the world will be a better place to live.
      WHS

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
        Troll.

Do you not have to start a poll to go along with that??
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

The more intelligent people will always be the minority (look at the circulation figures for The Sun compared to The Times).

Sadly the mob is prone to bigotry and intolerance.
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
            The more intelligent people will always be the minority (look at the circulation figures for The Sun compared to The Times).

Kill him!

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

If the mob voted to bring back the death penalty then who could deny them that vote? Is that not what democracy is or only democracy as your masters see fit?
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Kill him!
                Anyone know of a hardware supplier with bulk discounts on pitchforks and torches?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Anyone know of a hardware supplier with bulk discounts on pitchforks and torches?
                  Don't forget the white blankets!

Comment

It's nice for some people to pretend it's a them and us situation. Where white indigenous teens are all peaceful and fun loving while black people are all nefarious and snidy. The fact is we have a generation of some (not all) young people who act like they have nothing to lose (maybe they don't). They see society as a playground for their violence and bad conduct. Be they products of single parent families or not. You see some real inconsiderate and ill mannered behaviour through all social classes these days, be it as simple as dropping litter, not controlling their me me me kids, holding open doors, saying please and thank you. All these small things add up to a society of rude self indulgent and selfish people where these ragamuffins run amok, no-one with the balls to give them a slap when they needed it. Infact it's a joy when you meet someone with good manners and morals these days, rather than stand back and blame this selfish ill mannered and increasingly violent country on others.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      It's nice for some people to pretend it's a them and us situation. Where white indigenous teens are all peaceful and fun loving while black people are all nefarious and snidy. The fact is we have a generation of some (not all) young people who act like they have nothing to lose (maybe they don't). They see society as a playground for their violence and bad conduct. Be they products of single parent families or not. You see some real inconsiderate and ill mannered behaviour through all social classes these days, be it as simple as dropping litter, not controlling their me me me kids, holding open doors, saying please and thank you. All these small things add up to a society of rude self indulgent and selfish people where these ragamuffins run amok, no-one with the balls to give them a slap when they needed it. Infact it's a joy when you meet someone with good manners and morals these days, rather than stand back and blame this selfish ill mannered and increasingly violent country on others.
                      I hear casual sex is on the rise too. Dunno where it happens though.

Comment

Working...
                      X