• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are all your mates the same age as you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know how old Churchill, Xenophone and Lucy are.. so I cant answer this question.

CM would be my friend if I could be bothered being nice to her/him, but she/he is nice to everyone .. a bit of a friend slapper... way to easy.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      I dont know how old Churchill, Xenophone and Lucy are.. so I cant answer this question.

CM would be my friend if I could be bothered being nice to her/him, but she/he is nice to everyone .. a bit of a friend slapper... way to easy.
      But I am your friend sweetpea
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

You are everyones friend.... so excuse me if I dont leap for virtual joy.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          You are everyones friend.... so excuse me if I dont leap for virtual joy.
          See this - kiss it Kiwiboy!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            See this - kiss it Kiwiboy!!
            Oh FFS, don't encourage him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
              Anyone have much younger/older friends? How did you meet them? What do you have in common?
              Younger. She was a bit sheepish at first. A stout pair of Wellington boots.

-- Welshman

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Oh FFS, don't encourage him.
                She is a chick.. she cant resist the Tay. Dont be jealous.

She just loves rejection I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Tensai View Post
                  Just saw this on the Beeb, and I'm curious if it's accurate. All my friends are within a couple of years either side of my age, not through any conscious choice, just seems to have worked out that way.

Anyone have much younger/older friends? How did you meet them? What do you have in common?

One of my best mates is 23 years younger than me. We just got chatting down the pub while watching a football game on tv and now meet regularly for a beer. From my point of view, I find that having younger people as friends keeps me young in outlook. My current girlfriend is 30 years younger than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                    One of my best mates is 23 years younger than me. We just got chatting down the pub while watching a football game on tv and now meet regularly for a beer. From my point of view, I find that having younger people as friends keeps me young in outlook. My current girlfriend is 30 years younger than me.
                    I think we have a lot in common. Get in touch, maybe we can swop some photos

-Gary

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                      That could be Gary Glitter talking.

Comment

Working...
                      X