• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 x 4's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    £4000 a year tax on that monstrosity
    I'd still pay it.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

prat
      F### off

Seriously
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Look cool and people envy my worthless luxury monster truck

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lunges-12.html
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Trust me, My LWB 4x4 does not look cool. looks more like a scrapyard reject

Comment

Trust me, My LWB 4x4 does not look cool. looks more like a scrapyard reject
            you couldn't pose in it, in a third world country

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Where's the "I'm 6ft 8 and would look a right twat climbing into a nissan micra" option?
              more of a

Last edited by EqualOpportunities; 11 August 2008, 19:41. Reason: Inserted a smiley to indicate lightheartedness, to lessen the likelyhood of being smacked at the next CUK do...
              The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                more of a

When you're big enough, you'll be too old. Now f**k off. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  When you're big enough, you'll be too old. Now f**k off. Seriously.
                  Oooooooo. 'Ark at 'er...
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Read my insurance renewal letter from eSure today for the 4x4.
                    First thing I noticed is that the cost has dropped £40. second thing I noticed.
                    "Insured only at Market Value"

Comment

Read my insurance renewal letter from eSure today for the 4x4.
                      First thing I noticed is that the cost has dropped £40. second thing I noticed.
                      "Insured only at Market Value"
                      And once the Loss Adjuster's done his evil work, knock off another 5-10%!

Comment

Working...
                      X