• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2012 Opening Ceremonyy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    FFS, not the Olympics again

And the landlord at my local was telling me that the football season is starting as well

Bloody sport...
    I've never understood the passionate support for a football team. Don't mind playing football, but watching, buying season tickets etc ???

It's always kind of embarrassing on holiday when somebody says "your British, your football player xxxx is the best and I have no idea who they're talking about."

I have a feeling that a fair percentage of men who claim to be into football are just faking it, in case they seem 'unmanly'

Comment

Working...
    X