• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barry George

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    My view is that this was a professional hit carried out with experience, determination and timing.
    Didn't she reject a rich Russian's advances on the island of Malta with a very public humiliating put down? That is my fav. reason.

Comment

Barry George is expected to sue for at least £500,000 compensation. Not bad going for doing 7 years inside IMO, especially if you have an IQ of 75 (looking at no-one here in particular )

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Barry George is expected to sue for at least £500,000 compensation. Not bad going for doing 7 years inside IMO, especially if you have an IQ of 75 (looking at no-one here in particular )
        Do we have anyone here with an IQ as high as 75?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Do we have anyone here with an IQ as high as 75?
          I think DimPrawn said he had £500,000 stashed away, so his IQ could be 75

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I think DimPrawn said he had £500,000 stashed away, so his IQ could be 75
            76 Shirley
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Malingering BA View Post
              Not me, guv, I was just browsing the lights and wasn't even in the queue. The owner had a right rant after she'd left though. I'd start there if I were you, officer.
              mmmm, the evidence so far m'learned friends

BA admits the lights were on but nobody was home
              BG has a mental age of Tay and Wilmslow added together
              JD name is an anagram of Jan Dildo
              NL have 'leaned' on the polis to fiddle the stats
              Some Russian Serb is a queue jumper

Eternal Columbos answer - suicide

next

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                Another stark reminder for those who still favour the return of the death penalty.
                The British government faces a potential diplomatic row with Antigua over the shooting of the honeymoon couple Catherine and Benjamin Mullany after demanding that anyone convicted of the crime will not face the death penalty.

The Foreign Office attempted to make such a pledge a condition of allowing Scotland Yard detectives to fly out to help in the investigation.

One senior Antiguan source said British officials initially demanded a signed guarantee from the country’s Prime Minister, Baldwin Spencer.

The Antiguan interior minister told the Foreign Office that the government could not make any such pledge as the death penalty was decided by the Caribbean island’s judiciary, which is technically independent.

The British demand to its former colony is understood to have annoyed Antigua’s leadership. Eight years ago, the two countries clashed diplomatically with its former colony after the UK tried to stop the execution of Steadroy McDougal for the murder of a Scottish woman and her boyfriend.

Would you still say that if that had been your son or daughter killed? or is your aversion to the death sentence based on religious grounds or a feeling that we could never be 100% certain?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                X