• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People you'd like tpo remove from the gene pool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boo.boo View Post
    As long as the client is paying.
    I like the disabled toilets for that sort of malarkey.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Huh?! What's she done, or not done, to warrant being removed from the gene pool?

She a stirling lady if you ask me, and good looking too.
      Seconded.

I find the whole proposition a bit pointless - first step down the road to Hitler's vision - let's remove people we disagree with.

Not too mention a few on that list seemed to have committed the cardinal crime to 'taking drugs'. FFS - you'll be wiping out a massive chunk of the yoof of the country with that kind of approach.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        you'll be wiping out a massive chunk of the yoof of the country with that kind of approach.
        My god, what a fabulous idea!
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
          My god, what a fabulous idea!
          What? Genocide? Yes, absolutely splendid.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Seconded.

I find the whole proposition a bit pointless - first step down the road to Hitler's vision - let's remove people we disagree with.

Not too mention a few on that list seemed to have committed the cardinal crime to 'taking drugs'. FFS - you'll be wiping out a massive chunk of the yoof of the country with that kind of approach.
            It was purely hypothetical. I'm not really going to knock the bleeding heart lefty off.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              It was purely hypothetical. I'm not really going to knock the bleeding heart lefty off.
              Bugger, I had the cops tipped off and the armed response unit ready and waiting for your next move ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Bugger, I had the cops tipped off and the armed response unit ready and waiting for your next move ...
                Send them round to Wilmslow's instead
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  You don't want to be wasting all that perfectly good meat, just remember, Soylent Green is People!
                  You've got something there; we have a surplus of people placing an unwelcome drain on resources as well as the anti-social element, why shouldn't they be culled (humanely, if you like) and used to feed those who face extinction not though their own nefarious devices, but by virtue of geographical bad luck.

Win/win situation.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

There are no armed police free. They are waiting for people who put their bins out early - and they will shoot as if they have a Brazilian Electrician in their sights.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                      I dislike nitwit right-wingers. I'm still deciding what I'll do about them
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X