• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

P****d off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pole Volt.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
      Pole Volt.

Comment

I theng you.

Can I just add this thread is in very poor taste, so keep up the good work!

Comment

P*ss poor taste, you might say.

I think I'm all dried up - feeling a bit frazzled - going to have a lie down. brb.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
            Pole Volt.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Was he found with his Pole in his hand?
              Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Does anyone watch mythbusters? Discovery Channel?

http://mythbusters-wiki.discovery.co...the+Third+Rail

They tested and proved that this was not possible due to the fact that urine sprinkles out in particles and not one solid flow.

Maybe he was actually just cleaning his golf clubs and lost his balence and fell on the track.

OR

It was a life insurance scam, he got his fella out, then fell on the track???
                Last edited by Money Money Money; 22 July 2008, 14:22.
                l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
                  Does anyone watch mythbusters? Discovery Channel?

They tested and proved that this was not possible due to the fact that urine sprinkles out in particles and not one solid flow.

Maybe he was actually just cleaning his golf clubs and loast his balence and fell on the track.

OR

It was a life insurance scam, he got his fella out, then fell on the track???
                  Don't know about you, but when I've really got to go, I could carve out channels in the enamel with the force of the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
                    If the voltage is high enough, discrete droplets won't help you, since it can arc between them and thruogh vapour. Mythbusters tried it on 230v (or 120v mains) but the rail in the station was at something hideous like 70,000 volts.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Try 700 Volts...
                      Ah, well that's borderline then. But then he is dead, so it must have worked. Perhaps Polish urine is more conductive.

Comment

Working...
                      X