• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you believe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows

Comment

that everyone who goes astray someone will come to show the way

Comment

that above the storm the smallest prayer will still be heard

Comment

that someone in the great somewhere hears every word

Comment

that every time i hear a newborn baby cry or touch a leaf or see the sky
            then i know why i believe

Comment

The Bachelors....................I believe!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as, uh, South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.
                - Lauren Caitlin Upton (Miss South Carolina Teen USA)

Added: YouTube
                Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 17 July 2008, 16:10. Reason: Added link
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  - Lauren Caitlin Upton (Miss South Carolina Teen USA)
                  A link to that clip was posted here before. Absolutely brilliant!

Comment

Capitalist, but tempered with ethics and morality
                    Tolerant up to a certain degree
                    Not dependant on money
                    Doing things for me and the Mrs are top priority, followed by friends.
                    Opposite of frugal. I hate penny pinching and meanness.
                    Smart working as opposed to hard working.
                    Hate politicians
                    Rational, but other's opinions are there to be changed
                    Non-religious, but for some reason Egyptian Gods and Mythology and Paganism / Occult fascinate me.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      A link to that clip was posted here before. Absolutely brilliant!
                      So So painful to listen to, and not a little embarrassing for some reason
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X