• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK cool wall for cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    It looks completely rubbish though. Like the kind of car a 74 year old world war veteran strives after.

The only thing you'll pull in that car is a calf muscle, trying to get your gangly legs behind the wheel.
    29"

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      29"
      Well mine is 60"

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
        It looks completely rubbish though.
        wha? are you saying that the ac cobra looks rubbish?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Also cool:

Citroen DS

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            wha? are you saying that the ac cobra looks rubbish?
            Did I stutter? Have you even looked at the Reventon? Comparing the AC to it is like comparing Vanessa Feltz to Angelina Jolie.

Comment

uh huh. it's a supercar. lamborghini's are undeniably amongst the greatest cars ever made but they don't really do it for me. i prefer the curves of the cobra.

Comment

FFS, call this a cool wall, without even mentioning the coolest car any discerning contractor can own!!!

VW Passat (bottom of the range diesel, in matt grey only).

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Damn and I picked my new one up a few days ago. Addmitedly its not quite a full BMW as it only has the small badges on the boot and engine. It just says Alpina B3 Biturbo on the back. So far only got it up to 150mph still another 30mph to go but am still running it in
                  IIRC Jeremy Clarkson recently moved the BMW (one of the M-series I think) from the uncool back to the cool section, on the basis that all the drivers were so fed up of being labelled to55pots that they moved on to Audis (allegedly.)

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    In order to deliver the stats required by management (1000 bhp and 254mph) they had to create a 2 ton monster with 10 radiators.

Fastest whale in the world.
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by dwm009 View Post

Ducati 1098R - the sexiest thing on two wheels

999 looks cooler
                      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                      X