• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

name that tune

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right - has to be really easy this one as I'm off home in 15min:

Hes told us not to blow it
    Cause he knows its all worthwhile

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Right - has to be really easy this one as I'm off home in 15min:
      Forever blowing Bubbles by Michael jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
        Forever blowing Bubbles by Michael jackson
        You have a warped mind CFK, a truly warped mind.

More lyrics (you'll love this):

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Comment

Don't blow it. I'm transmitting on channel two. or or even
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            Don't blow it. I'm transmitting on channel two. or or even
            HAB blatantly knows this - title and artist please...

Comment

Mr Bowie - Starman
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Mr Bowie - Starman
                That's the one! Your turn...

Ah, he's gone... open to anyone now...

Edit: spoke too soon.
                Last edited by realityhack; 10 July 2008, 16:26.

Comment

OK.

Don't leave me stranded here
                  I can't get used to this lifestyle

Comment

Hmm...

Clues?

Comment

A perspective on what is now called ‘the green agenda’.

Edit (sorry I ment to add)
                      You got it, you got it
                      Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 10 July 2008, 16:40.

Comment

Working...
                      X