• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Federer/Nadal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I am hoping that there is enough light left!!
    Wilmslow!!!! Welcome friend!
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Did you see that lob!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        Wilmslow!!!! Welcome friend!
        *Waves back*

Blimey, check out that last mad bit of play!!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          Cant be assed debating such a silly point, anyone watching knows how close it is.
          The scores I gave are either right or wrong, not a debatable point. Federa has done a great job of playing catching-up all the way through making the scores close but Nadal has been in charge and close to winning a few times. I would like to see the best player win, even if it is not Federa.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            *Waves back*

Blimey, check out that last mad bit of play!!
            twas quite unbelievable

Comment

break point. come on.
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Go Federer!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  The scores I gave are either right or wrong, not a debatable point. Federa has done a great job of playing catching-up all the way through making the scores close but Nadal has been in charge and close to winning a few times. I would like to see the best player win, even if it is not Federa.
                  Total and utter ignorant bollox, you conveniantly forget when fed had broken Rfaf early in the 2nd set, and eignore the 3rd set tie break when Fed was up the entire time. You are full of it.

The game has been incredibly close... neither has been in charge.
                  Last edited by tay; 6 July 2008, 20:13.

Comment

Nadal serves for the match. Surely enough time to finish...

Comment

He's broken!

It'll take a herculean effort on Federer's part to come back now.

Un-be-bloody-lievable

Comment

Working...
                      X