• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wishing Churchill best of luck for July 5th

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Ooooh, you're so clever, did you dream that up yourself?
    You are easily impressed oh mighty ginger ninja.....

But dont let me stop you warbling on how fantastic you are... tell us more secrets on the way of the ginger ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      There are TEN ways to immediately disable your opponent.

Throat
      Eyes
      Nose
      Or .NET ways

DO The nasty, with a cSharp implement
      Nose
      Eyes
      Throat

igmc

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Not forgetting

This message is hidden because tay is on your ignore list.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          You are easily impressed oh mighty ginger ninja.....

But dont let me stop you warbling on how fantastic you are... tell us more secrets on the way of the ginger ninja.
          I gave you chance to question my credibility, you backed down.

I learned a very useful word from an Irish friend. The word was "Gobsh!te." Sums you up nicely my little NZ chum.

Comment

I gave you chance to question my credibility, you backed down.

I learned a very useful word from an Irish friend. The word was "Gobsh!te." Sums you up nicely my little NZ chum.
            I would never question your credibility oh mighty ginger ninja! I just want to learn the ways that have made you mighty and powerful! I too want to buy a penis extension car, brag about my latest gf and tell everyone how much of a mighty warrior I am. I am just envious oh mighty ginger ninja, please carry on impressing us all with your mightiness.

Dont be angry with me.. I dont want you do a drive by ninjaring in your panis extension car. As you ahve already told me.. I would never see you coming.. or was it that Ibwouldnt feel a thing? I forget. But either way.. very ninja!

I am upset you miss Lucy so much, but she is due back any day now (or is she.....?) so you will be ok again.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
              I would never question your credibility oh mighty ginger ninja! I just want to learn the ways that have made you mighty and powerful! I too want to buy a penis extension car, brag about my latest gf and tell everyone how much of a mighty warrior I am. I am just envious oh mighty ginger ninja, please carry on impressing us all with your mightiness.

Dont be angry with me.. I dont want you do a drive by ninjaring in your panis extension car. As you ahve already told me.. I would never see you coming.. or was it that Ibwouldnt feel a thing? I forget. But either way.. very ninja!

I am upset you miss Lucy so much, but she is due back any day now (or is she.....?) so you will be ok again.
              The only Audi's which fall into that category are the R series really, such as the RS and R8. Other than that pretty mediocre cars really (well built though, and Audi own Lambo and VW etc.), hardly a chick magnet or anything to be boasting about.

Comment

I think the R8 is a lovely looking motor. I'd certainly have one.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Ok, there are certain points that can be gained for making contact with vulnerable parts of the body. "Strike Points" - These strike points are heavily padded.

The contest continues until a combatant either can't continue or has been judged to have received enough blows to the "Strike Points" to have effectively disabled him.

There are various techniques that one can utilise that don't trigger a judgement but can still injure your opponent.

Francko, that is how it works, it is a judgement made on your skill and ability. No hard and fast rules.
                  I remember attending a contest a long while ago. Chap at my club aimed a punch at opponents nose - pulled at last second. Expected a point but got none. "would not have hurt" said the judge(nepotism suspected). So aimed a second at nose. Did not pull it. Claret everywhere(you know how it is with blood). Chap says to judge "would that have hurt?". I think he got banned from competing for that...

Comment

Well done Churchill!
                    That boy go raaaaaaa
                    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                    X