• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LL at work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off-ski

Best of luck. I hope you carry on posting - SG will miss you otherwise (did you wish him well for his 10000 post?)

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
      Best of luck. I hope you carry on posting - SG will miss you otherwise (did you wish him well for his 10000 post?)
      Thanks.

Not yet. Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Did 8 pints once, but forgot to go back to work, so I guess that doesn't count.

Whilst working on a Y2K project in the smoke, I got took to a strip club one lunchtime with a few colleagues (by the client as well), and had half a dozen pints followed by a curry and half a bottle of wine.

Probably the best lunchtime I've ever had (and probably ever will have).

I felt bad going back to work plastered (and wreaking of beer) but the client paid for it.
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

Whilst working on a Y2K project in the smoke, I got took to a strip club one lunchtime with a few colleagues (by the client as well), and had half a dozen pints followed by a curry and half a bottle of wine.

Probably the best lunchtime I've ever had (and probably ever will have).

I felt bad going back to work plastered (and wreaking of beer) but the client paid for it.
          taken

reeking

You been drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            taken

reeking

You been drinking?
            Nope, I'm totally sober <hic>
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...