• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon Mann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Taking on huge risks, prepared to murder and maim for money but they get caught. Why shouldn't they go on trial? The only reason Mark T isn't there is bacause his mum bailed him out AGAIN!

My heart bleeds
    Mark Thatcher is stupid, venal and a crook. There's a rumour that the president of Equatorial Guinea has hired some Russian mercenaries to kill him, hence why he's holed up with tight security in Southern Spain.
    I hope they manage to get through
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
      You won't find any justice in E.Guinea
      Might not be a god idea to plan a Coup then?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

FFS!

Does anyone else see the ignorance in that remark?

Comment

And yesterday, he shopped his co-conspirators..
          The "Fit" hits the "Shan"

Comment

It was a done deal, win/win like I said. He was hung out to dry. I just think the attitude that he was a merciless mercenary is not concurrent with reality. And that if he has to do time it should be in the UK or SA. In E.Guinea he will be in a place worse than you or I can even imagine.
            Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              FFS!

Does anyone else see the ignorance in that remark?
              Mark Thatcher, well known humanitarianist, when he's not selling Arms that is
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Mark Thatcher is stupid, venal and a crook.
                WHS. But to give him some credit he was smart enough to anticipate how to squirm out of it if it all went t-1-ts up (or t-1-ts down, even).

Comment

Mark Thatcher, well known humanitarianist, when he's not selling Arms that is
                  Is that a word from your 'progressive' education?

Wasn't referring to MT. Dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                    It was a done deal, win/win like I said. He was hung out to dry. I just think the attitude that he was a merciless mercenary is not concurrent with reality. And that if he has to do time it should be in the UK or SA. In E.Guinea he will be in a place worse than you or I can even imagine.
                    I don't know what your point is. From what I can see some sleazy, greedy characters planned a coup whose aim, no doubt, was to instal some puppet regime which would be sympathetic to their plundering the country's oil/other reserves.
                    It failed, they knew the risks, I couldn't care less about what happens to them.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                      Is that a word from your 'progressive' education?

Wasn't referring to MT. Dickhead.
                      Dear Dickhead, you mean his stooge then?

For you, here's what the word means...

Dictionary.com hu·man·i·tar·i·an·ism

–noun
                      1. humanitarian principles or practices.
                      2. Ethics. a. the doctrine that humanity's obligations are concerned wholly with the welfare of the human race.
                      b. the doctrine that humankind may become perfect without divine aid.

3. Theology. the doctrine that Jesus Christ possessed a human nature only.

hu·man·i·tar·i·an·ist, noun
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 June 2008, 11:56.

Comment

Working...
                      X