• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who dies their hair?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what are the best dyes to use?

Grecian 2000? (do they still make that stuff?)

Feltip Pen in correct colour?

Comment

I regularly colour the tips (top 10mil) blonde. It is not to hide the grey though. I have been doing it since I was 15. I have been punk all my adult life and have coloured my (spiked) hair accordingly.
      I am with you guys on the all grey would be better.
      It does happen all over though the "corser" hairs can take longer.
      I am also one of those baby faces who doesnt need to shave every day.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

On a similar vein - what's the best option for my thinning brother (ahem)? Implants/shave it all off/hair hat?

has to be shave it all off I reckon. Damn testosterone.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I reckon we'd need a poll but I don't think women are put off by baldies, as long as it's not hidden with a Donald Trump style comb-over. And I don't think other blokes give a stuff about it either.

Comment

I dye my hair whenever interviewing.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              I reckon we'd need a poll but I don't think women are put off by baldies, as long as it's not hidden with a Donald Trump style comb-over. And I don't think other blokes give a stuff about it either.
              Bald just doesn't do it for me, as for the comb-over - leave that to Wilmslow.
              Men with shoulder length hair that is clean and lovely smelling is best.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Lucy, a male mullet lover. Who could've guessed

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Lucy, a male mullet lover. Who could've guessed
                  Not mullet

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    Have we met?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Have we met?
                      You don't like midgets - I'm 5'3!

Comment

Working...
                      X