• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good morning chaps!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
    Spoddddy !! missed the olde ID!!

what happened, I thought your notice is not up for a while, did you leave early? got a contract already?
    Sandy, my old gender confused chum(ess).

Nope, still here. I'm just doing two jobs at once.

Prep work for Myco and the usual serving my notice bollocks at PermyCo.

But soon.... Oh Yessss!!!

Spod - In "Churchill" mode!

Comment

Spod, have a feeling you chose the wrong time to go permie, then choosing the wrong time to go contracting again... but hey, good luck, I suppose you can afford to be on the bench if you have to.

Comment

Spod, have a feeling you chose the wrong time to go permie, then choosing the wrong time to go contracting again... but hey, good luck, I suppose you can afford to be on the bench if you have to.
        Afford to be on it?

I can buy the f*cker!

Btw, I'm not "going contracting"...

Sshhhh, don't tell Benes, he'll be round here sniffing like a coke addict in a flour mill!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Afford to be on it?

I can buy the f*cker!

Btw, I'm not "going contracting"...

Sshhhh, don't tell Benes, he'll be round here sniffing like a coke addict in a flour mill!
          so what are you planning to do.. tell me, tell me !! (hyper smilie - the smilies on this forum are so bad... ferret??)

Ok my guess, are you going to do your very old plan B, to do with boat engines servicing or something?? wonder if you'd dare do that now?

Comment

so what are you planning to do.. tell me, tell me !! (hyper smilie - the smilies on this forum are so bad... ferret??)

Ok my guess, are you going to do your very old plan B, to do with boat engines servicing or something?? wonder if you'd dare do that now?
            Nope.

Comment

Working...
            X