• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tattoos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I love the one on your lower hip...
    I know you do sweetie
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      ..not lower back though, I hate it when you can see them between jeans and tops...
      thats me

it's a gothic design - i'm really pleased with it and the bf loves it

just because a lot of slappers have them doesn't make them chavy though!
      Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
      "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
      Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

There's this Russian at one of my clients, likes to cycle too, has loads of tattoos. I asked him once that didn't they mean he was a member of some Russian secret society, he denied. Oddly enough I was watching a news report of someone getting shot in St Petersburg and he had much the same set of tattoos.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
          thats me

Agreed - it has to be where you want it - and has to be your choice... doesn't matter what you say some people think they are chavvy - some don't it's a personal opinion!!

My dad was horrified when he saw the one on my upper thigh - we were on holiday last year - first day... I came to the side of the pool took off my sarong and the poor man nearly fell into the pool - possibly with his heart, I should have warned him
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

the locations have been well discussed previously! One starts at the top of my thigh and goes up to my stomach - so it's hidden under, underwear, ish.... got one on my back - not lower back though, I hate it when you can see them between jeans and tops... one on my lower hip
            but that's only 3.. what about the other one ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              but that's only 3.. what about the other one ?
              trust you Monkey....
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

the locations have been well discussed previously! One starts at the top of my thigh and goes up to my stomach - so it's hidden under, underwear, ish.... got one on my back - not lower back though, I hate it when you can see them between jeans and tops... one on my lower hip
                AKA Tramp Stamps
                I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
                  AKA Tramp Stamps
                  i hate that name
                  Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                  "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                  Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
                    thats me

No you're right, not chavvy, just common.

Comment

Got 3 on my upper arms where clients can't get to see them everyday and be confused about why their sober PM has tats

All original designs - and not ashamed of any of them

Comment

Working...
                      X