• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sartorial standards slipping?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
    Wrong floor (and set of lifts).

I haven't yet seen flip flops in the office but I wouldn't be surprised.
    I've worn flip-flops in the office.

Mind you it was my home office rather than Client Co's office.

Comment

Quite a few people here are currently wearing them and shorts including an attractive young Welsh girl.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Quite a few people here are currently wearing them and shorts including an attractive young Welsh girl.
        Steady lads, I'll handle this one...

Oi Darmstadt, just how young are we talking about?

Comment

Worse than crocs I saw a bloke in UGG boots the other day. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Steady lads, I'll handle this one...

Oi Darmstadt, just how young are we talking about?
            The other day he said he was very old so young is early twenties.

<Pushes Churchill aside and dives in>

Comment

Permies at MOD wore shorts and flip flops in summer. I didn't really notice but my immaculately dressed colleague was scandalised. I will probably be locked up for 42 days for mentioning this anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Permies at MOD wore shorts and flip flops in summer. I didn't really notice but my immaculately dressed colleague was scandalised. I will probably be locked up for 42 days for mentioning this anyway.
                first they'll print out this thread and leave it on a train somewhere
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  The other day he said he was very old so young is early twenties.

<Pushes Churchill aside and dives in>
                  WHS.

Also, where I am there are about 400 students on work placement schemes so naturally a number of them are young women/girls and with the weather having been mid 20's to 30's the last couple of weeks I've been having to walk bent over at times

Over the last year and on 2 of the projects I have had had cause to have to work with the students and each time I have been assigned the young girl which has caused no amount of ribbing from the other 2 blokes I share the office with. At the moment it is a very attractive blonde 22 year old
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    At the moment it is a very attractive blonde 22 year old
                    Remember, not office property until...

Comment

Working...
                    X