• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suggestions for utterly bored !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Has anyone actually found their car on there - the pics of my house are from around 2000 - before I owned it and show the works that were done that year to extend it and build a garage.
    multimap's pics are more up-to-date

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      Has anyone actually found their car on there - the pics of my house are from around 2000 - before I owned it and show the works that were done that year to extend it and build a garage.
      I put in the "Find your local service" system for a local authority. When I first put in my old postcode, there was the wife's motor clearly parked outside the house.

Spooky!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
        There was a funny article in the Sun today, about a couple who checked their house on Google Earth and noticed on the lawn a large shape. This turned out to be their pet giant mastiff having an afternoon nap. So their dog is literally large enough to be visible from space
        No 'fraid not.

Visible from aerial photography, not space.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
        X