• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That cutie posh puppy dog lady from the Apprentice.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cv

Talking about spelling, Lee's CV was riddled with elementary errors, apart from the 'factual' one. Another one, not using a spell checker

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
      Talking about spelling, Lee's CV was riddled with elementary errors, apart from the 'factual' one. Another one, not using a spell checker
      I thought that was a bit silly - I mean, how hard could it be spellchecking his CV?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        I thought that was a bit silly - I mean, how hard could it be spellchecking his CV?
        He probably just spells words the way he pronounces them.

Comment

Very difficult for a reverse Veloceraptor.
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            That's a bit rich from someone that can't spell properly if I remember correctly. Did you also go to Thames Valley 'University' for 4 months OS?
            No. Next!

Comment

Very difficult, if you are a recruitment consultant as that's the only job you could possibly get being such a thicky, twatty obnoxious barrow boy...
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X