• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are we in a new age of Islamo-fascism?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw
    You will find (one of) the cut off their heads bit in Spoils of War, plus some other stuff.

Look for the other stuff yourself. It is all there.

Looking and all it talks about are unbelievers, and from my understanding muslims consider people of the book believers, albeit flawed ones. Not that I condone strinking the heads of unbelievers, but then again I don't condone stoning adulterous wives, disobedient children and homosexuals but you'll find that in the bible.

You want to go on hating muslims, be my guest but once you're down that path what exactly is the difference between you and those amongst them who hate as well? Yer all as bad in my book, it's the hating that causes all the crap, the rest of us just want to get on with our lives (Including the majority of muslims).

And mailman, he wasn't a decent chap - he was a murderer plain and simple. Hitler was a vegetarian, that doesn't make his crimes any more palatible either. Same with serial killers, they're always normal blokes next door. Until they get found out.
    I am an atheist, that makes me an unbeliever. The children of the book thing is in an early verse. A later verse goes on to condemn all those who are not Muslim as infidels.

Dont suppose that I hate Muslims, I dont. I ahve posted before on this subject, but I am extremely concerned about Islam. I dont expect anytime soon that the Muslims of this world will be taking over the world and killing everybody, but I do understand that that is their target and I am concerned that constant appeasement and PC hand wringing will speed up that day.
    I am also concerned that so many people are repeating the peaceful message when actualy the opposite is true.
    PS there is a sura which tells Muslims its OK to lie to the infidel to make him accept you.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Well last time I checked the only people cutting heads off unbelievers were a few nutjobs in Iraq & Pakistan so maybe best to avoid those countries, LG.

I'm only supposing you hate Islam cause your posting statements and links which suggest all Muslims are out to get us. Outside of the extremists I don't feel like I'm a target of ordinary muslims, even in Muslim countries I've visited I didn't feel particularily under any kind of threat and I've yet to hear the normal, majority sort of muslim suggest holy war against the west and converting us all to Islam. It sells paper to focus on the nutters, but it doesn't necessarily reflect the truth.

Constant appeasment? Don't know what you mean, we clearly can't appease the lunatics and there's no point trying. But that doesn't mean we have to tar the rest with their brush.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Useful Idiot

Originally posted by SandyDown
        I don't understand why everyone thinks that the Islamic terrorism is about spreading an Islamic state in the west... from what I understood the terrorism was a reaction so that the west withdraws from Iraq and Palestine... if the west stops interfering and withdraws from the middle-east then bothe the west and middle-easts' problems will be solved
        You women are the cause of fundamentalism amongst Islamic states not the prescence of US/Coalition forces (assuming that is what you mean). When the victims of Islamic fundamentalists (women) see the freedoms enjoyed by their western counterparts, and tolerance shown towards homosexuals, the religious leaders are put under huge pressure. Any sort of liberal reform shown by a totalitarian state has a habit of gathering an unstoppable momentum. This is why dictators are keen to undermine "free" countries.

If you really want to remove the West from the firing line you would need to:

Return the Western governments back to secular dictatorships, (would please Chico)
        Cover up women, from head to toe,
        Not allow women to work
        Take away the vote from women (and men for that matter)
        Close off all commercial trading links that involve the sale of consumer products such as western clothes, Macdonalds (hurrah), and mobile phones (subversive).

Of course were the West to completely withdraw from the middle East then Israel would be free to launch pre emptive strikes against its neighbours. Given the strength of their military power they could go a long way towards removing the middle East problems for us.

So there again Sandy you may not be quite the "useful idiot" that some may say you are
        Last edited by DodgyAgent; 3 August 2005, 10:13.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Well last time I checked the only people cutting heads off unbelievers were a few nutjobs in Iraq & Pakistan so maybe best to avoid those countries, LG.

I'm only supposing you hate Islam cause your posting statements and links which suggest all Muslims are out to get us. Outside of the extremists I don't feel like I'm a target of ordinary muslims, even in Muslim countries I've visited I didn't feel particularily under any kind of threat and I've yet to hear the normal, majority sort of muslim suggest holy war against the west and converting us all to Islam. It sells paper to focus on the nutters, but it doesn't necessarily reflect the truth.

Constant appeasment? Don't know what you mean, we clearly can't appease the lunatics and there's no point trying. But that doesn't mean we have to tar the rest with their brush.
          There is no hatred in me. I only say the Muslims are out to get us because The Koran says they should be. It does say that they should only do this when they feel strong enough, or if the infidel serves no useful purpose, but it does say that Muslims MUST destroy the infidel when the time is right. It also says in the mean time they should be nice to us so that we will accept them. I am paraphrasing, but that is what I got from reading various translations.

The appeasement thing is what I see on the TV and in the press every day, all the people agreeing with the Muslim spokesman that Islam is a peaceful tolerant religion when clearly it is not.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
            There is no hatred in me. I only say the Muslims are out to get us because The Koran says they should be. It does say that they should only do this when they feel strong enough, or if the infidel serves no useful purpose, but it does say that Muslims MUST destroy the infidel when the time is right. It also says in the mean time they should be nice to us so that we will accept them. I am paraphrasing, but that is what I got from reading various translations.

The appeasement thing is what I see on the TV and in the press every day, all the people agreeing with the Muslim spokesman that Islam is a peaceful tolerant religion when clearly it is not.
            Appeasement? I'll show you fecking appeasement...

Met Police Assistant Commissioner Tarique Ghaffur said he had never seen so much anger among young Muslims.

It [religious hate crimes] can lead to these communities completely retreating

Communities were particularly frustrated by the increased use of stop-and-search and the new "shoot-to-kill to protect" policy of dealing with suicide bombers, he said.
            If the bombers hold so little value in their own life, I suggest that we publicly execute their immediate family and hold this up as an example to anyone who has the desire to become a martyr!

Now is the time to take the gloves off!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod

If the bombers hold so little value in their own life, I suggest that we publicly execute their immediate family and hold this up as an example to anyone who has the desire to become a martyr!

Stick to the techie work Spod and don't get into a flap, there's a good chap
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Stick to the techie work Spod and don't get into a flap, there's a good chap
                Someone needs to get in a flap...

Comment

That's a great idea. Let's do it with all parents of criminals, sure to get the crime figures down

Actually, don't they do that in the tribal regions of Pakistan? Great example for us to follow I say, bugger this democracy, human rights rubbish ...

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

That's a great idea. Let's do it with all parents of criminals, sure to get the crime figures down

Actually, don't they do that in the tribal regions of Pakistan? Great example for us to follow I say, bugger this democracy, human rights rubbish ...
                    Do you think a suicide bomber gives a tulipe about the rights of his/her victims?

Comment

Do you think a suicide bomber gives a tulipe about the rights of his/her victims?
                      So what, we lower ourselves to thier level? Let's just ditch democracy, human rights, due process and freedom cause a few extremist fanatics decided they don't like us. Tell me again after that who has won ...

Comment

Working...
                      X