• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Germans, are they that much different?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon that the Guardian must read this BB as 2 days after I posted this link its now an article on their website. Surely I should be in for some payment?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I reckon that the Guardian must read this BB as 2 days after I posted this link its now an article on their website. Surely I should be in for some payment?
      Probably a portion of lentils or something.

Comment

drove to work and had sex with his wife 117 times
        Sounds fun, but risky though. I mean how would he see to steer the car?

Also, if a traffic cop spotted them it would mean a definite, er, pull.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Our women shave their armpits and don't grow moustaches.

Comment

Originally posted by pisces View Post
            Our women shave their armpits and don't grow moustaches.
            It's was the East Germans who didn't. They couldn't afford razor blades.

The West Germans shave. Well the 2 I know do and one I met did anyway.

And before you think of something rude vest tops reveal if women shave under their armpits.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post

(I would have used a thumbs-up emoticon, but it seems we havn't got one).
              I bet "ze Germans" have one!

Comment

drove to work and had sex with his wife 117 times
                Dunno, 'bout German, but in Scandinavian languages, '117' means 'a lot'. As in 'I've asked you 117 times to do this'.

HTH

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

sounds like the average German is a bit like the average Brit.

Interesting report though, how many of us like to think of ourselves as 'average'

I'm an individual... just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
                    sounds like the average German is a bit like the average Brit.

Interesting report though, how many of us like to think of ourselves as 'average'

I'm an individual... just like everyone else.
                    We're all individuals!!!

"I'm not!"

Comment

There was a section in a program last night on RTL about hairy women and men. Basically younger men and women like to remove hair, in particular the 'intim bereich' as it is much more fun when doing the beast with two backs. They showed examples of both hairy and non-hairy women and their views on it.
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X