• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heathens and fanatics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Hahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Yes Chico ... the notion of actually answering a question is just hilarious to you isn't it?

Comment

I always answer questions the problem with the so called "atheists" is that it is not the answer they want. So they can keep asking the same question over and over again. As the famous song goes

"If you don't know me by now
        You will never never never know me

All the things that we've been through
        You should understand me like I understand you"
        - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          I always answer questions the problem with the so called "atheists" is that it is not the answer they want. So they can keep asking the same question over and over again. As the famous song goes

"If you don't know me by now
          You will never never never know me

All the things that we've been through
          You should understand me like I understand you"
          - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
          Chico, why can't you just be happy with yourself - oh, and FOAD!

Comment

I am not comfortable at killing of anyone in Iraq

Chico, correct me if I am wrong but are you not an ardent supporter of the war in Iraq???? War - killing - Iraq.

Also, I believe in God and His will but will have no truck with your religion or any other on earth - does that still make me an 'atheist' in your eyes? Or is that only when I don't agree with what you say

Comment

Working...
            X